Excel & Business Math 38: Date Math, Invoices, Cash Discounts on Invoices, Nested IF Functions
Online Courses for microsoft excel :
Course updated 2018-03-11 07:44:19
Instructor : ExcelIsFun
Course Duration : 1:4:44
Rating : 4.89 / 5
Step by step & Descreption :
Download Start Excel File:
Download pdf Notes:
Entire Class Web Site:
In this video learn how to
Excel & Business Math Class (Busn 135) taught by Michael Girvin at Highline College / Mike Girvin at excelisfun Channel at YouTube Channel.
Topics in Video:
1. (00:01) Introduction
2. (00:48) Enter Dates in Excel
3. (03:19) Date Number Formatting
4. (05:44) Date Math, Date Formulas and Date Functions like EDATE and EOMONTH
5. (15:18) Invoices, Different Elements
6. (17:11) Shipping Terms, including FOB Shipping and FOB Destination
7. (19:40) When Tax is Paid, including selling final item at a whole sale cost
8. (20:58) Cash Discounts: Incentive to Pay Invoice Early
9. (22:44) Ordinary, Cash Discounts Example 1. First Example and Close look at what Terms Mean.
10. (33:04) Ordinary, Cash Discounts Example 2
11. (38:53) Ordinary, Cash Discounts Example 3. This example shows what to do if you have two discount opportunities, including how to use Two IF Functions in a single formula, known as Nesting If Functions.
12. (48:50) AS OF, Cash Discounts
13. (49:40) ROG, Cash Discounts
14. (51:10) EOM, Cash Discounts. Including the EOMONTH Function and how to use a Logical Value (TRUE / FALSE) value in a formula as a 0 or 1.
15. (01:02:42) Summary
Next Video: 39 Excel & Business Math