Excel 2010 Business Math 84: Annuities: FV, PV and PMT for End & Begin (9 Examples)
Online Courses for microsoft excel :
Course updated 2011-12-09 20:58:23
Instructor : ExcelIsFun
Course Duration : 35:7
Rating : 5.00 / 5
Step by step & Descreption :
This is a Business Mathematics Class (Busn Math 135) taught by Mike excelisfun Girvin at Highline Community College.
In this video learn how to calculate:
1. Savings Plan FV at end of month for given PMT amount
2. Savings Plan PMT at end of month for given FV amount
3. Savings Plan FV at beginning of month for given PMT amount
4. Savings Plan PMT at beginning of month for given FV amount
5. Borrower PMT at end of month given PV amount
6. Asset Valuation (PV) given cash flow at end of each year
7. Borrower PMT at beginning of month given PV amount
8. Asset Valuation (PV) given cash flow at beginning of each year
9. Retirement PV and calculate withdrawal each month (PMT)
1. Define Annuity: Equal Cash Flows at Equal Time Intervals
2. Ordinary Annuity (End): Cash Flow At End Of Each Period
3. Annuity Due (Begin): Cash Flow At End Of Each Period
4. Savings Plan: Save $50 at the end of each month
5. Savings Plan: How Much Do I have to put in bank each month for 35 years to become a millionaire?
6. Borrow Money: What is my monthly payment if I borrow $190,000?
7. Asset Valuation: How much should I pay for a machine if it will yield Cash Flow of $10,000 at the each of each year for the next 15 years?